You can get with us at any time using the form below.
Review Requests and Show Submissions
If you are requesting a show review then please make sure only one member of your company submits a request. Please include the show name, venue details, dates and performance times, ticket prices, company details and who we get in touch with for tickets.
Update Venue Details
If you are letting us know about a new venue then please make sure to include all details including address, contact details and website. To update details for a venue on our site please make sure to include the name of the venue and the details you would like to be updated as well as your association with the venue (these will be checked). If you know of a venue that is no longer functioning please make sure to let us know the name of the venue.
Becoming A Reviewer
We are constantly seeking quality theatre reviewers. As a reviewer you…
- Choose any production from the hundreds of shows in our listings
- Receive free tickets for any production that you review
- Have your review published on Whats On The Fringe and will build your portfolio
As a reviewer you will be expected to…
- Submit a review of 500 words or more to each production you are assigned to review
- Submit your review within 2 days of seeing the production
- Turn up on time and act responsibly and professionally whilst reviewing for Whats On The Fringe
To become a review please contact us using the form below and include a sample review or a link to a sample review.
You can also get in touch with us at any time using these contact details.